* HOUSTON, KATY, SUGAR LAND TX: Interested what homes have sold for in your neighborhood. Just Text / Email me your Email & your Subdivision's name & the SOLD REPORT will be sent directly to your inbox. NO COST TO YOU! NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
Ben Huynh 832.607.1679 Voice/Text. BenRealEstate@yahoo.com har.com/BenHuynh
* PLEASE KEEP BELOW INFO FOR REFERENCE.
* Independent School Districts:
Houston - 713-556-6000 www.HoustonISD.org
Alief - 281-498-8110 www.AliefISD.net
Cy Fair - 281-897-4000 www.CFISD.net
Katy - 281-396-6000 www.katyisd.org
Fort Bend – 281-634-1000 http://www.FortBendISD.com
Spring Branch - 713-464-1511 www.SpringBranchISD.com
* Chamber of Commerces:
Houston West - www.hwcoc.org
Galleria - www.GalleriaChamber.com
Fort Bend – www.FortBendChamber.com
Katy – www.KatyChamber.com
Greater Houston Partnership - www.houston.org
G.R. Brown - www.HoustonConventionCTR.com
* Appraisal Districts:
* Tax offices:
Harris: Tel 713-274-8000 https://www.hctax.net
Ft Bend: Tel 409-766-25284. Web site: bit.ly/1I3ybjz
Galveston: Tel 281-409-7666. Web site: bit.ly/1I3ybjz
Montgomery: Tel 936-539-7897. Web site: www.mctx.org/tax
* City Halls:
Houston - www.HoustonTX.gov
Sugar Land – www.SugarlandTX.gov
Katy - http://cityofkaty.com/
Pearland - http://www.cityofpearland.com/
Bunker Hill Village - http://bunkerhill.net/
Memorial Village – http://www.mvpdtx.org/index.html
Piney Point – http://www.cityofpineypoint.com/
Hunter Creeks – http://cityofhunterscreek.com/
CenterPoint Energy - http://www.centerpointenergy.com/
* Fun Ideas!
Houston Zoo - www.houstonzoo.org
Miller Outdoor Theatre - www.milleroutdoortheatre.com
The Museum of Natural Science - www.hmns.org
The Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival - www.woodlandsartsfestival.com
Herman Park - www.hermanpark.org
Houston Museum District www.houstonmusemdistrict.org
Texas Park & Wildlife www.tpwd.state.tx.us
* Houston Publications:
Houston Business Journal - http://www.bizjournals.com/houston/
Houston Chronicle - www.chron.com/
Houston Press - http://www.houstonpress.com/
CultureMap Houston - houston.culturemap.com
Houstonia Magazine - http://www.houstoniamag.com/
Visit Houston TX - http://www.visithoustontexas.com/
The City With No Limits - http://www.thecitywithnolimits.com/
The Houston Greater Partnership - http://www.houston.org/
Senior Living Finder - http://www.har.com/seniorliving/
Houston Real Estate Market Report - http://www.har.com/mls/dispPressRelease.cfm
365 things to do in Houston: http://365thingsinhouston.com/
Houston Texans: http://www.houstontexans.com/
Houston Dynamo: http://www.houstondynamo.com/
Houston Ballet: http://www.houstonballet.org/
TUTS_Theatre Under Stars: http://www.tuts.com/
Car show: http://www.e25usa.com/
* I am neither “top producer” nor “millionaire agent” but I will work around the clock- when the transaction take place- to make it SOLD and helping the sellers to move out and the buyers to move-in in timely manner.
* I am a full time Real Estate Agent in the Greater Houston Texas.
** Call or Text me my personal cell 1.832.607.1679 I always answer.
* I Lived and Worked in Houston Texas since the 1990’s.
* Find Me on Google (click on the link) https://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=ben+huynh
* Follow Me on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/BENHUYNH/
* Referral is appreciated.
* Nancy Furst, CIPS, Director/Officer, Houston Association of REALTORS.
I have worked with Ben on several committees through the Houston Association of Realtors, and find him to be a person of integrity and character. If Ben tells you he will do a project, you can take it to the Bank, it will get done. It is a pleasure and honor to recommend Ben.” February 20, 2013.
* Sam Merchant, Vice President, Reliance Business Solutions.
“Ben is a leader & a well known real-estate professional. I highly recommend anyone wanting to use his services-to do so with complete confidence & knowing that they are working with one of the best.” September 7, 2009.
* Yvette J Wright, Realtor, Champions Real Estate Group.
“Ben is a warm and inviting individual. He is a hard worker and very diligent concerning his business and his clients. He is a pleasure to work with.” August 5, 2009
* Tasha Tran, Realtor, Keller Williams Realty.
“Ben is great to work with, he is very professional, honest, detailed oriented. He is a man of few words but have lots of integrity.” April 12, 2009.
* Diana Poon, Commercial Investment Advisor, Champions Real Estate Group.
“Ben is a professional in his trade. Very helpful to fellow professionals and collegues. Knowledgeable and very up to date.” May 13, 2011.
* Gloria Amezcua, Area Manager, BPG Home Warranty.
“Ben Huynh ha demonstrated all the traits of a very informed and competent Realtor. I have worked on the AAREA Board with Ben for several years and his work ethics are outstanding. He also has mastered the ever-changing social media markets. He is a Realtor that focuses on his clients.” June 27, 2012.
* Duc H Nguyen (client) Duc hired you as a Real Estate Agent in 1997 and hired you more than once. Top qualities: Expert, On Time, High Integrity.
“In your live, when facing important time to pick or sell your house, choosing the right agent can save you time, effort and aggravation in finding the perfect home at a price you can afford or selling your home quickly for top dollar. Owning property is very important, and when you deal with someone who is going to help you buy or sell a piece of property, you'd better find someone that knows what they're doing. I recommend you that Ben is the one. He help us to buy both old and new houses also sold my old house with his professional manner. Thank you Ben.” February 20, 2013.
Update as January 15 2016. Any sugestion please advise. Thank you!