For more on this visit my http://www.seetimsell.com/katy-homesKaty Texas Homes website!
Katy Texas –
The romance of mature trees, stunning well-maintained homes, ivy coated facades, and large lots are often the draw for people who love older homes. In Katy Texas an older home refers to a home built in the 70’s or 80’s (which I know is comical by east coast standards).
I will write several blogs highlighting some of Katy’s Mature Neighborhoods. First I will feature my favorite (as I live there) Chesterfield
1. Chesterfield is zoned to some of Katy’s best schools. More importantly, Katy is one of Texas’ most recognized school districts.
2. Chesterfield is near high-end shopping and fantastic restaurants.
3. Chesterfield is close to some of the newest best hospitals in the Houston Metroplex.
4. Some of Katy’s most respected places of worship (for most denominations) are just moments away.
5. Chesterfield is also just moments from the West Houston energy corridor.
From shaded walks in the evening, to stunning grand castles, to a fantastic clubhouse, this neighborhood has a lot to offer. Chesterfield is the former home of Roger Clements, the Gerland’s family, and other local celebrities. So for those who love character and custom-built homes, Chesterfield is for you.
When it is time for you to consider buying or selling a home in Katy Texas, we hope you will give us an opportunity to service your needs.
For more information about Katy Texas or the beautiful homes within the confines contact Katy realtor Tim Sojka at 713-822-2152. To shop for a home go to katyandwesthoustonrealestate.com. To find out the value of your home go to the home evaluation page.