Katy Texas –
When oil executives, doctors, teachers and most relocation candidates move to Katy they often end up in the master planned community of Kelliwood. So the question you may be asking is “Why should I buy a home in Kelliwood?”
The answers are almost too numerous to count (still we will try).
1. Kelliwood is one of the strongest brand names in West Houston real estate. Cars, golf balls, and sneakers have brand names and so do neighborhoods. Kelliwood is one of the strongest brand names for real estate. Brand names stand for something. Kelliwood stands for well-maintained amenities, consistent neighborhoods, and great schools.
2. As mentioned above Kelliwood is zoned to some of Katy’s best schools. More importantly, Katy is one of Texas’ most recognized school districts.
3. Kelliwood has great amenities for kids and adults. From great parks to great lakes.
4. Kelliwood is near high-end shopping and fantastic restaurants.
5. Kelliwood is close to some of the newest best hospitals in the Houston Metroplex.
6. Kelliwood also has a great sense of community (neighborhood events and get togethers).
7. Some of Katy’s most respected places of worship (for most denominations) are just moments away.
8. Most importantly, when people think resale, Kelliwood has consistently delivered very well for relocating executives.
9. Kelliwood is also just moments from the energy cooridor.
When it is time for you to consider buying or selling a home in Katy Texas, we hope you will give us an opportunity to service your needs.
For more information about Katy Texas or the beautiful homes within the confines contact Katy realtor Tim Sojka at 713-822-2152. To shop for a home go to katyandwesthoustonrealestate.com. To find out the value of your home go to the home evaluation page.