interchange construction project, as of February 3, 2012.
Note: TOTAL CLOSURE of W. TC Jester at IH 610 has been rescheduled from this weekend to February 11-13, due to the weather.
- IH 610 NORTH LOOP eastbound frontage road from TC JESTER to ELLA, two inside lanes remain closed through March 1, 2012.
- IH 610 NORTH LOOP eastbound frontage road U-turn at W. T C JESTER BLVD. is closed until further notice. Traffic will detour through the signalized intersection.
- IH 610 NORTH LOOP westbound frontage road from ELLA TO DIRECTORS ROW, two outside lanes remain closed through March 1, 2012.
- IH 610 NORTH LOOP westbound frontage road from SHEPHERD to ELLA, one outside lane remains closed through March 1, 2012.
- IH 610 NORTH LOOP westbound entrance ramp from W. T C JESTER BLVD. is closed through October 30, 2012. To access IH 610, detour on the frontage road to US 290 and U-turn at Dacoma, to the eastbound frontage to 18th Street, to the IH 610 southbound entrance ramp. To access US 290, detour on the frontage road to US 290 westbound, and continue to the US 290 entrance ramp from Mangum.
- IH 610 NORTH LOOP east- and westbound frontage road at ELLA, the U-turns remain closed through March 1, 2012. Traffic will detour through the signalized intersection.
The White Oak Bayou Hike and Bike Trail along TC JESTER underneath IH 610 NORTH LOOP is closed through fall 2013. Pedestrians have access to the sidewalk on E. T.C. Jester. The signed detour for northbound bike trail is: Ella northbound to 34th Street, westbound to E. T.C. Jester. Southbound bike trail detour: 34th Street eastbound to Ella and southbound to E. T.C. Jester.
- US 290 eastbound frontage road from 34th STREET to 18th STREET is reduced to one lane through April 1, 2012.
- US 290 eastbound ramp to IH 610 NORTH LOOP eastbound will have one lane on the ramp closed through July 1, 2012.
- 18th STREET westbound underneath IH 610 WEST LOOP, one lane is closed through Saturday, March 31, 2012 (revised date).
TOTAL Closure Alert – W. T.C. JESTER north- and southbound underneath IH 610 NORTH LOOP will be closed Saturday, February 11 at 9 p.m. through 5 a.m., Monday, February 13. Crews will continue demolishing a portion of the IH 610 mainlanes.
Please use caution while driving in work zones. Note that all closures are subject to change. For more information on the US 290 Program, including up-to-date information regarding lane closures, please visit the US 290 Program website at www.my290.com or contact the US 290 Public Information Office at 1-866-958-7290. For a complete listing of TxDOT lane closures on US 290 and in the greater Houston area, please visit www.houstontranstar.org.