December 19th, 2011
|The 2003 NAR Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers provides research results on the experiences home buyers and sellers had when purchasing or selling their home. The majority of the respondents used a REALTOR® (a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®). Here's what they had to say:
- Fifty-seven percent of home buyers reported that the most important service provided by a real estate agent is helping them find the right home.
- Nearly 86% of home buyers used a real estate agent as an important information source and to assist in the transaction
- Seventy-five percent of home buyers used a real estate agent and/or broker to complete their transaction
|REALTORS® provide critical assistance with the home buying process. A REALTOR®:
Courtesy of NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
- Has many resources to assist you in your home search.
- Can provide objective information about each property.
- Can help you negotiate.
- Can help you determine your buying power.
- Provides guidance during the evaluation of the property.
- Can guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly.
Feel free to email with any of your questions you might have @ email@example.com
Disclaimer : The views and opinions expressed in this blog are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Houston Association of REALTORS®