Do you like real estate? Do you love touring homes? Do you desire knowing how Houston is growing? Or helping others achieve the American Dream to financial success? Then the Randle Team is looking for a Realtor like you! Come learn all about real estate and work for the number #1 Brokerage in Fort Bend. The Randle Team at RE/MAX Fine Properties is expanding, and we would like you to:
- Participate in active marketing initiatives, from cold calling to attending industry events
- Interview clients to determine their precise, wants, needs, budgets, and geographic limitations
- Prepare and proofread real estate documents, from leases to closing contracts -
- Organize and oversee open houses -
- Showing Properties
- Negotiate the best deal for your client
- Analyze comps in the area for their ideal home
- Advise clients about mortgage options and help them fill out the prerequisite paperwork to expedite the home buying process -
- Attend closing dates and provide the very best support for your clients Why being apart of a Team is beneficial to a Buyer’s Agent, Seller, and Buyer?
It’s no secret that getting your real estate license is relatively easy compared to other professions. However, it is even easier to fail in this business as 87% of all new real estate agents will quit in the first five years. Unfortunately, having a real estate license isn’t going to prepare you to face the reality of being a real estate agent. Organizations are much more likely to perform well when their people work effectively as a team. This is because good teamwork creates synergy – where the combined effect of the team is greater than the sum of individual efforts. As well as enhancing organizations’ performance good teamwork benefits individuals too. The majority of real estate agents are accustomed to working alone, and most are conditioned to be self-sufficient. Those who work in a team setting naturally end up discussing and brainstorming solutions to each other's challenges while the team acts as a support base. When you are new in the industry, it can be a bit of a challenge to get some traction with generating leads. Joining a team can be the fastest way to earning a commission cheque. For new agents it can take months to get established and for their marketing to start showing results.
Why should you join the Randle Team?
- Jumpstart your career.
- Working with a team means less risk for you! A great way to get qualified leads. -
- Team lead for support.
- You will have a seasoned agent guide you through all your real estate transactions. -
- Need to take a vacation. Your team members support you taking time off, you always have a backup, when you are out and about. -
- Shared business expenses.
- Real estate is an investment. Isn’t it nice to for someone to help you cover all those marketing expenses as you begin your career? -
- Idea Sharing. You have a group of people to bounce ideas with, when a transaction is up or down, someone is always in your corner to cheer you on. -
- Focused Goals. We will always be here to keep you on track of your goals, which in turn, will keep you more productive plus also make you a team player. -
- Grow your Sphere. You will have the opportunity to network with other realtors, industry experts, builders, and grow your pipeline like never before.
We are hiring and accepting resumes! If you have questions and are interested in joining our growing team, please send your resume or an email to Dionne@DionneRandle.com.