Money for the future
September 6th, 2012
It’s never too soon (or too late) to think about the future. I saw this list of some benefits of annuities somewhere a while back. Always check with your CPA or other financial experts for the best advice for your circumstances and if any of the following apply. There’s a lot of may, could, would because I don’t think annuities are alike, and we’re certainly not all alike in circumstances and needs.
- Tax-deferred earnings may allow you to accumulate more money.
- Funds are invested to grow over time, causing an opportunity for more income potential.
- Funds can be distributed in a lump sum or as periodic payments.
- There is a possibility that are no administrative fees, sales charges, or service fees. Always check.
- Payment options may be available that best suit your needs and situation.
Disclaimer : The views and opinions expressed in this blog are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Houston Association of REALTORS®