Yes, its a sellers market, but buyers still want to be wowed! It will take more than just throwing a FOR SALE sign in the yard. Thats just the beginning!
1. Youll need to de-clutter your home and a FULL-TIME Realtor will need to stage your home. I have a HUGE storage unit full of all the things that my sellers can use to make their home look HGTV ready!
2. PROFESSIONAL Photos! Not all photographers are created equal! Youll need a truly reputable photographer with all the right expensive equipment to get the light and angles right. The better your home looks, the more showings youll have and the more offers. Youll also want your listing to feature a VIDEO! Check out my listing video!
3. Send out postcards to neighbors and e-flyers to Realtors announcing the listing. Often they know someone thats looking and they will alert them!
4. Open houses and Broker Opens to get options about the home and to alert you if there is something that buyers might not like! Realtors and open house goers are always willing to let you know if something needs attention.
5. Property website set up just for YOUR home, plus social media upload and social media ads targeting buyers!
When youre ready to list, contact a FULL-TIME Realtor like me that will answer your call each and every time! Trust your listing to someone that doesnt view your most valuable possession as a part-time job!
Every listing gets the SAME luxury treatment regardless of the listing price!