Spring concert eventsThe Woodlands
April 17th, 2014
Free Spring Concerts at Central Park
Bring a blanket or lawn chair and unwind to the live music sounds from renowned local artists every Thursday night. You can also enjoy the concert sounds while dining on the patios at Jasper's, 1252 Tapas Bar, Tommy Bahamas Tropical Cafe, Uni Sushi or Cru. The Market Street Spring Concert Series, held every Thursday night from 6:00 - 8:30 PM in Central Park !
includes the following scheduled performers:
- 04/17/14 - Pop sounds of the Ezra Charles Band
- 04/24/14 - Western swing sounds of the Marshall Ford Swing Band
- 05/01/14 - Russian folk music of The Flying Balalaika Brothers
- 05/08/14 - Classic rock and top 40 hits from Danny Ray
- 05/15/14 - Latin jazz guitarist Mark Towns and his newest project, Tribology
- 05/22/14 - Contemporary, folk-rock sounds from the Lost & Nameless Orchestra
- 05/29/14 - Smooth jazz sounds of Maydwell
Disclaimer : The views and opinions expressed in this blog are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Houston Association of REALTORS®
Join My Blog
New and exciting information all about The Woodlands! New homes, New listings, neighborhood information, events, openings, and insight!