According to NAR, National Association of Realtors the living room is the most important room in your home to stage.
1. Clean thoroughly. Pick up items off the floor. Items on the floor add to visual clutter and will make the room appear smaller.
2. Declutter, and remove all personal items. Pack up extra items that add to visual clutter. Take a photo and look at it from a buyers perspective. Buyers want to see themselves living in the home.
3. Open curtains and blinds and turn on all the lights. Agents dont live in your home, it can be difficult during a showing to find the light switches.
Dont forget the exterior! The exterior is the first impression... remember to;
1. Mow the lawn.
2. Clean outdoor spaces and walkways.
3. Organize and clean patio furniture.
4. Plant some flowers.
Call Christa Burgess with RE/MAX to discuss the best ways of making the most of your home selling experience.
We are always happy to help... call us today!!