Buyers are looking for homes that are MOVE-IN ready...
1. Clean, wipe the doors, the switch plates for lights, door handles, all of these matter!
2. Paint, if you have touch-up paint that is fresh, use it! Clean up the scuffs!
3. Power wash, first impressions are important, clean the sidewalks, driveways, porches, patios, and curbs! Mulch the flower beds with shredded hardwood mulch, not red, black, or some other color... brown is natural and best.
4. Stage it to sell, even if it means buying fresh new towels, a new door mat, light bulbs... do it!
5. Remove bathmats and rugs... these just add to clutter.
Times are changing and if you want top dollar be prepared to be the most attractive home on the street!
Call Christa Burgess at 832-526-2619 or your agent for the most up-to-date advice and to understand the buyers moving into the area and what is most important to them... Knowing the buyer is key to getting the best fit for all parties!!!
#RE/MAXCincoRanch #ChristaBurgess #KatyTexashomesforsale