10 Deadly Mistakes buyers make when purchasing a home.
1. Making an offer on a home without being prequalified.
2. Not doing a home inspection.
3. Limiting your search to open houses, ads, or the internet.
4. Choosing a real estate agent who is not committed to forming a strong business relationship with you.
5. Thinking there is only one perfect house out there.
6. Not considering long-term needs.
7. Not examining insurance issues.
8. Not buying a home protection plan.
9. Not knowing the total costs. involved.
10. Not following through on due diligence.